Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Boring snow! AND! How I make tinted moisturizer!

Not  a lot going on, but thats normal when it starts snowing. Usually I get all homebody and shit once winter hits. I just hate getting dressed for the snow lol.It's a rather light dusting right now... I want more snow dammit! I plan on calling up a couple friends, getting drunk, and then SNOW FORTS EVERYWHERE. Also, snowball fights. Damn I can't wait for that! I plan on building a family of snow rabbits in my family's yard also. I'd love to see how the yorkie, Millie, will react to that. Also, my lab, Kira, could pull Millie on a sled. Too cute of an idea.

Boyfriend is still sleeping, but I don't feel like fighting to wake him up. It's always so hard and he's super grumpy! >.<

Oh, and some weird shit is going on with my face. Woke up with my face a little puffy. I hate that about winter. We turned on the heating in the house so the air is super fucking dry as a result, my skin suffers. Ugh. I must slather on the moisturizer like woah. Instead of normal makeup, I think I'm going to make some tinted moisturizer and see how that goes. I refuse to give up my cosmetics!! >.< Even on days when it seems I have no makeup on, I try to wear at least some coverup because no matter how I wash or how I care for it, my skin is gross. Bad genes, I guess? But I'll fight diligently...until I can afford treatments at least lol. I'm so going to be one of those women that once middle age starts setting in, I'll work done like all the time. At least boyfriend supports me in that. That's why I love him! Anything that'll make me happy he'll gladly do. ^^

Anyway... better go lotion the fuck up. Will post a snowy pic in a moment.

Before I forget!


Making tinted moisturizer for the lazy

You will need:

  • Mineral powder foundation in the color of your choice
  • bottle of moisturizer that is friendly to your skin and has an spf of at least 15 (even in winter the sun can damage skin!! and sun damage = wrinkles! Gross!)


Add decent amount of powder to lotion and shake the hell out of it to mix. Check small amount on the back of you hand for color. If not as tinted as you like, add a bit more, shake, and test again. Keep this up until it's the way you like. Use as you like and enjoy light skin coverage without serious drying out. I use a translucent powder to set it and matte it a bit since lotions with an spf tend to be a little shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment