Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gossip Addict and Loving the Haters

What girl doesn't love gossip? Hearing horrible things about someone else or trashing on someone else is almost normal. Sometimes I do feel bad because it seems to be a horrible socially bred sort of habit, but it can't be helped. The drama involving Doe Deere and her Lime Crime brand was a huge obsession of mine (she still has a cute style, so her blog is linked over in the right). It's hilarious and interesting. Now, I'm into the weird shit that goes on with make-up 'guru' Michelle Phan.

The largest source of awesome for my gossip obsession is a lovely forum dedicated to talking about the so-called 'gurus' over on YouTube. Funtimes. I also frequent the Gyaru Secrets board, and occasionally the Lolita Secrets because the Gothic Lolita crowed is catty as fuck!

I have a sort of love-hate for blogger XiaXue because well... she's a bitch for sure, and that's her bread and butter but I'm not annoyed with that. I'm annoyed with how she posts nothing interesting at all for quite some time. Oh for the days past of her issue with Dawn Yang...

Also, she's got some love for photoshop and has no shame about her use of it. I can support that.

No comments:

Post a Comment