Monday, December 6, 2010

No internet, so, waffle house

We have no internet at home >.< So here I am at waffle house, in my pyjamas and it's snowing out (yay snow!). Boyfried and I can reach his parent's wireless from here actually! Sheriff in here just put on a song about Elvis in waffle house, lol. I love it. I adore this place sometimes. But I feel awful cause I'm out where people can see me, in my sleep shirt, no makeup, my hair in a messy as hell ponytail. I took a pic with my cell phone to post but I'm too embarrassed of how I look to put it here. It's just too awful!

Something about waffle house is that there is such a variety of people who come here. Like, earlier some guy and his kid were here. Why are they up on a Sunday at 12:30 am? I do wonder. I also love the redneck type that can only come from my lovely state (Ohio, I love and hate you! Drive 5 miles out of Columbus and you will find CORN! and SOYBEANS! Also, we have a llama farm technically IN the city.)  Someone I know once said something about how if you're at waffle house you're either being robbed or you're a waitress lol. Possibly. But I love the truckstop-i-ness of it. Nothing like being in a place where even you're in my pj's with no makeup and your hair not done, you STILL are up there on the prettiest girl in the place. Self-esteem rocks!

The girls who work here are pretty nice, one has the cutest manicure and makes me miss when I could afford to get my nails done. I really can't wait until I can afford to get my nails done again. For reals. Being without any sort of financial security is crappy. I can't dye my hair, can't do my nails, and I'm stuck with the few eyeshadow colors I have. Luckily, the colors I do own are rather neutral so I can wear it dressy or casual depending on my eyeliner.

Not having internet reminds me of how much I actually use it. On Sunday, there is never anything to watch on TV so I usually catch up PostSecret along with a few other places (ooh, now that its officially monday, I wonder if Gyaru Secrets is updated!? ...no... it's not. fuck.).

Today I have so much shit to do to get my parents to lay off me and boyfriend not finding work yet. So I've got to organize mom's craft room, take this pillow thing to the fucking laundromat, and do some normal house work. Maybe clean out the fridge too. Dad likes to keep every fucking leftover for some reason, even though no one eats them. But that man has some more problems than that (he came home fucking TRASHED last night!!!).

Eh. I'll post more as I think of more things to say lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment