Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blaaargh

I can't find the charger for my digicam. Also, when me and boyfriend went to return a bluetooth headset he bought, we got hit by a car backing out of a space in the parking garage. No one hurt, no major damage but still. Blah!

But we got him a new headset and Eternal Sonata for me! It's such a cute game with a super creative back story. I adore it! I sometimes wish I could dress like the characters in it. lol  Good times. On the list of other things I'd like is to find a place that will hire me so I can dye my hair cotton candy pink. Or maybe palty's milk tea brown and pink? I don't know yet. I did decide that I'll invest in a good lace front wig and then I can dye my hair any way I'd like! Awesome, right?

Right now, we're back at waffle house. This time waiting for a friend of his. This is because his friend needs to borrow an external CD drive or some shit. I'm not too sure, I'm just here to look cute. lol Luckily, I have my trusty netbook (who still needs a good Sweets Deco'ing).

Currently, I'm chatting with my lovely Annily who I adore so much even if she keeps dying her hair shades of red (jk). But she's my dress up dolly so I have to love her! We both share a disdain for Michelle Phan so I've been sharing all the anti-phan sites I come across. There are so many! I knew other people were on to her shit.

I may have to settle with my crappy cell phone cam >.< Cause I'm using this purple crayon shadow Annily gave me and I wanna show her it. Maybe post it here... but I need my camera cord!! I think it might at a friend's place so I'll hold off and give that a chance since thats the only other place it's been out at.

No comments:

Post a Comment